Tuesday, Oct 9 is last day for voter registration
Important Dates – General Election 2018
Tues., Oct. 9: Voter registration closes for the upcoming General Election.
- Last day for newly eligible voters to register
5 p.m. Wed., Oct. 31: Deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot for the upcoming General Election
- Save time at the polls. Request a vote-by-mail ballot at https://lakevotes.com/voting/vote-by-mail.
10 a.m.-6 p.m. Mon., Oct. 22-Sat., Nov. 3: Early voting takes place in the General Election.
- You must show a photo and signature ID before you can vote at any of the 10 early voting locations or at your precinct on Election Day.
- View the early voting locations here: https://lakevotes.com/voting/precinct-finder.
7 a.m.-7 p.m. Tues., Nov. 6: Election Day – Get out and vote!
- Election Day locations are listed on your voter card, or find your precinct at https://lakevotes.com/voting/precinct-finder
- You must show a photo and signature ID before you can vote at your precinct on Election Day.