City Offices to Close July 3 for Holiday
All City of Clermont offices will close on Fri., July 3 in observance of Independence Day.
Sanitation services will continue as normal and will not be effected.
The Clermont Fire Department would like to share the following safety message:
Fireworks cause around 19,500 fires a year. Here are a few ideas to get in the patriotic spirit this Independence Day without fireworks:
- Use glow sticks. They glow in the dark and are a safe alternative to a sparkler. Fun for all ages.
- Loud and proud. Noise makers are sure to make a statement. They can be found at local party supply stores or make your own.
- Outdoor movie night. Set up a screen and projector. Don’t forget the bug spray!
- Red, white and blue silly string… fun for all ages.
- Make a patriotic craft with the family.
- Throw a birthday party for the USA, and don’t forget the cake!