Business Sponsorship Opportunities at Hancock Park
Description: The City of Clermont is excited to present new sponsorship/advertising opportunities on the scoreboards at each of the five softball fields at Hancock Park!
Imagine the visibility that your company will receive by being front and center to the thousands of residents and visitors who come to our fields, especially during The Spring Games, the largest college softball event in the world, hosting over 500 college softball teams each year!
- There is one (1) scoreboard on each of the five (5) softball fields at Hancock Park.
- Each scoreboard has two (2) side panels that measure 72”x27” and one (1) bottom panel that measures 120” x 24”.
- The cost for sponsorship is:
- $1,000 for both side panels
- $2,000 for the bottom panel
- $2,500 for all three (3) panels
- Each Agreement is for two (2) years.
- Sponsor must provide their own artwork, which would be required no later than Feb. 17, 2020 in order to be installed by the start of the 2020 Spring Games.
Hancock Park Statistics:
- Hosts over 40 local, regional, statewide and national youth softball tournaments, including teams throughout Florida and the entire United States.
- Hosts THE Spring Games softball tournament from late February through late March. THE Spring Games is the largest collegiate softball tournament in the world, attracting upwards of 500 collegiate teams.
- Is the home field for Clermont Girls Fastpitch Softball, which hosts weekly games and practices throughout the year.
Contact us today to reserve your spot!
City of Clermont