Champions Splash Park
Champions Splash Park
SPLASH PARK GUIDELINES
- If you or your child is sick or running a fever, please come enjoy the Splash Park when you are feeling better.
- Facility occupancy will be limited to 75% of normal bather load at any given time. 55 total patrons.
- Wristbands will be given to parents to put on family members. Splash Park staff will not be putting on the wristbands.
- Tables and benches in the facility will be spaced 6 feet apart. Patrons are asked not to move them.
- No food or drink of any kind will be permitted in the Splash Park.
- When waiting in any line patrons are required to keep 6’ apart.
- Masks may be worn, but are not mandatory for entrance into the Splash Park.
- No cash refunds will be given at the Splash Park. If the Splash Park closes due to weather, or due to maintenance issues you will be issued a complimentary pass if you have been in the Splash Park less than 1 hour.
- Private rentals can be made for the Splash Park. Please call 352-708-5951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application.
- Admission $2.00
- Clermont Resident Season Pass $15
Season Passes are eligible only to residents of the City of Clermont and are available for purchase at the Clermont City Center, located on 620 W. Montrose St. during normal business hours. Resident Pass Application
- Splash Pad Weekend Rental Application
Rentals are available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM Splash Pad Weekend Rental Application
- Splash Pad Morning Rentals Application
Rentals are available on Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Splash Pad Morning Rentals Application
RULES and REGULATIONS
All children must have adult supervision.
The only diapers allowed are swim diapers.
Do not swallow the splash pad water; it is recirculated.
Those with health problems, such as diarrhea, nausea, infections or wounds, are not allowed on splash play area.
Running and horseplay are prohibited.
Pets, food, drink, gum, glass, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades/skates, scooters, and smoking are strictly prohibited.
Street shoes are not permitted on splash play area.
The Splash Park may close at any time due to weather or maintenance. During severe weather, seek shelter in restrooms or vehicles.
Users must shower before entering the splash play area.
Maximum capacity: 74