Parks & Recreation
- Location: East Avenue & Broome Street
- Amenities: Baseball field, concession stand and restrooms.
Lake Felter Park
- Location: 1750 John’s Lake Road (next to Lost Lake Elementary School)
- Amenities: Tennis courts, playground, basketball courts, softball fields, reduced size soccer field and restrooms.
- Location: 801 Bloxam Ave.
- Amenities: Playground, fitness trail, softball field, restrooms, basketball courts and picnic area.
- Location: 12th Street and Montrose Street
- Amenities: Little League and softball fields and restrooms.
- Location: 1250 12th St.
- Amenities: 4 ball fields, full concession, restrooms, soccer field, tennis courts, volleyball courts, basketball court, racquetball court, fitness trail, a newly renovated playground for many ages, pavilion, picnic area and a fishing pier/nature walk. Home of the South Lake Little League.
- Location: 3301 Hancock Road
- Amenities: 5 softball fields, two soccer fields, playground pavilion, tennis courts, full concession, restrooms and picnic areas. Home of Clermont Girls Softball League.
If you are interested in using any of the ballfields, contact Emily Deal, (352) 708-5995 for available times and fees.
For rentals please see rules, and regulations on the Park Rental Application HERE.
Please return rental forms in person, or by mail to the Arts and Recreation Center, 3700 S Hwy 27, Clermont FL 34711