Parks & Recreation
The city parks opened Fri., June 5. Park hours returned to sunrise to 10 p.m. Park rangers and police officers will patrol these areas to ensure the public is following guidelines from the governor and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including practicing social distancing (staying at least 6 feet apart from others) and not gathering in groups of more than 50 people. To schedule a ballfield rental for your organized group please contact the Arts and Recreation Center at (352)394-3500. Please visit www.ClermontFL.gov/coronavirus for frequent updates, FAQs, resources and more.
- Location: East Avenue & Broome Street
- Amenities: Baseball field, concession stand and restrooms.
Lake Felter Park
- Location: 1750 John’s Lake Road (next to Lost Lake Elementary School)
- Amenities: Tennis courts, playground, basketball courts, softball fields, reduced size soccer field and restrooms.
- Location: 801 Bloxam Ave.
- Amenities: Playground, fitness trail, softball field, restrooms, basketball courts and picnic area.
- Location: 12th Street and Montrose Street
- Amenities: Little League and softball fields and restrooms.
- Location: 1250 12th St.
- Amenities: 4 ball fields, full concession, restrooms, soccer field, tennis courts, volleyball courts, basketball court, racquetball court, fitness trail, a newly renovated playground for many ages, pavilion, picnic area and a fishing pier/nature walk. Home of the South Lake Little League.
- Location: 3301 Hancock Road
- Amenities: 5 softball fields, two soccer fields, playground pavilion, tennis courts, full concession, restrooms and picnic areas. Home of Clermont Girls Softball League.
For rules, regulations and the COVID-19 Phase 2 Park Rental Application contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 352 394-3500.
Please return rental forms in person, or by mail to the Arts and Recreation Center, 3700 S Hwy 27, Clermont FL 34711