Champions Splash Park
Subfacility of Waterfront Park
$2 Per Person (Cash or Credit)
|Other Link||Status of City Parks|
Splash Park Guidelines
- If you or your child is sick or running a fever, please come enjoy the Splash Park when you are feeling better.
- No food or drink of any kind will be permitted in the Splash Park.
- No cash refunds will be given at the Splash Park. If the Splash Park closes due to weather, or due to maintenance issues you will be issued a complimentary pass if you have been in the Splash Park less than 1 hour.
- Private rentals can be made for the Splash Park. Please call 352-708-5951 or email the Splash Park for more information and an application.
- Admission: $2 Cash or Credit
- Clermont Resident Season Pass: $15
- Season Passes are eligible only to residents of the City of Clermont and are available for purchase at the Clermont City Center, located on 620 W Montrose Street during normal business hours.
- Splash Pad Weekend Rental Application(no private rentals in October)
- Rentals are available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 5 to 7 pm.
- Splash Pad Weekend Rental Application (PDF)
- Splash Pad Morning Rentals Application (no private rentals in October)
- Rentals are available on Monday through Friday, from 9 to 10 am.
- Splash Pad Morning Rentals Application (PDF)
Rules & Regulations
- All children must have adult supervision.
- The only diapers allowed are swim diapers.
- Do not swallow the splash pad water; it is recirculated.
- Those with health problems, such as diarrhea, nausea, infections or wounds, are not allowed on splash play area.
- Running and horseplay are prohibited.
- Pets, food, drink, gum, glass, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades / skates, scooters, and smoking are strictly prohibited.
- Street shoes are not permitted on splash play area.
- The Splash Park may close at any time due to weather or maintenance. During severe weather, seek shelter in restrooms or vehicles.
- Users must shower before entering the splash play area.
- Maximum capacity: 74
For more information or rental reservation, contact the City of Clermont Parks and Recreation at 352-708-5975.