How can I tell if I am in the City limits?

You can go to the Lake County Property Appraiser website

Click on Property Search; enter your address, Under the Alternate Key Number click on the number and the property information will open up. If you look under the Millage Group and City:

A number means you are in Unincorporated Lake County (not City limits), or maybe even another City: a GR is for Groveland, MI, Minneola, etc. Remember although you may have a Clermont address that does not mean you are in the City limits.

Show All Answers

1. What projects require a permit?
2. Can I pull a permit as the homeowner?
3. What do Contractors need to register with the City?
4. How can I tell if I am in the City limits?
5. How long is my permit good for?
6. What are the setbacks for my property?
7. Does a fence require a permit?
8. Do I need a permit to remove trees in my yard?
9. Is a permit required for Special Events on Commercial properties?
10. Are food trucks allowed in the City?
11. How do I schedule a Building inspection?
12. Can I purchase an Irrigation Meter for my residence?
13. What codes are in effect in Clermont?
14. How do I apply for a Business Tax Receipt?